Chris has been involved with multiple startups (Proptech, LegalTech, iGaming, Blockchain, Fintech, Events, Sports) mainly in early stages as a co-founder, advisor, part-time and fractional CTO.
He works well in Strategy by asking the right (sometimes difficult) questions, and he can help with
● IT architecture roadmaps.
● Software delivery process….
Chris has been working as an independent contractor/consultant for different large and small organisations including O2, Financial Times, Daily Mail, Tesco, TUI and a number of startups.
Currently focusing on advisory and Interim CTO roles including Software Engineering, DevOps, Agile Delivery, Interim and CTO advisory.
Joined as Head of Technology to take the business beyond MVP stage and scale it up.
Rebuilt the Tech Team from zero as well as the trading platform in order to ensure scale and smooth operations 24/7.
• Recruitment and People management (25 direct reports).
• Agile and Lean best practices.
• Technical Product Management and Architecture.
• Technical Leadership (Java, Node, Python, Databases, AWS, DevOps, Mobile, Data).
• Business and product strategy.
• Compliance and Security, IT Operations and Cloud Infrastructure.
• Hired, coached and developed a distributed team.
• Re-architecture of the system and future tech strategy.
• Built a data stack with BigQuery and Looker BI.
• Integration with Nasdaq UME.
• Introduction of Agile and DevOps practices, IaaS, automation and micro-services with Kubernetes…
Share The Love…Tell A Friend About GRO.TEAM And Grab A Cool Goodie Bag Of Branded Stuff When We Start Working With Them!